Certifications & Compliances
Pioneer Services has been certified as ISO 9001 compliant – another stamp of approval for our company. ISO 9001 compliance means Pioneer Services is certified as running a Quality Management System which complies with ISO 9001 requirements.
As the world’s most widely recognised quality management standard, ISO 9001 outlines ways to achieve, as well as to benchmark consistent performance and service. Becoming certified highlights Pioneer Services as implementing all the quality management requirements for all areas of the business including; facilities, people, training, services, and equipment.
BEING CERTIFIED AS ISO 9001 COMPLIANT DEMONSTRATES TO PIONEER SERVICES CLIENTS:
- Commitment to high quality and service.
- A consistent supplier in the commercial market.
- Guarantees that we will deliver a quality outcome, every time. Better quality management helps us meet the needs of our clients, at the highest of standards.
Our commitment to quality means we continually monitor and manage a high level of service across our operations. In doing so, ISO 9001 provides a foundation for better customer satisfaction, staff motivation, and continual improvement. This is just one of the reasons you should choose Pioneer Services as your commercial cleaning supplier.
Pioneer Services is industry certified in a variety of AS/NZS standards. These include:
- WHS Compliance
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (Pending)
- AS/NZ 4801 Safety Management System (Pending)